In the winter of 2021, the largest Disney Store in Japan will open in Shinjuku.
If you’re planning to visit Shinjuku, it’s helpful to know about it.
- Overview of the largest Disney Store in Japan
- Advantages of visiting the Disney Store in Shinjuku
- Products at the Disney Store in Japan
This time I’m going to share Japan’s largest Disney Store coming to Shinjuku.
I hope you’ll read to the end.
Overview of Japan’s Largest Disney Store
The overview of the Disney Store, the largest in Japan, is as follows.
- Location: T&T III Building, 17-5, Shinjuku 3-chome, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Opening: Winter 2021
- Total floor space: approx. 1,710㎡, three floors from basement level 1 to 2
Until now, the largest store in Japan was the Disney Store at Ikspiari in Tokyo Disney Resort.
The Maihama store has a floor space of 1,000 square meters, so the Shinjuku store is about 1.5 times larger.
The Disney Store in Shinjuku will take advantage of its space to offer a wide range of Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel. You will be able to find the Disney merchandise you are looking for in the extensive selection.
Advantages of visiting the Disney Store Shinjuku
There’s an advantage to going to the Shinjuku store, the largest Disney store in Japan.
Shinjuku Sanchome (the address of the new store) is a convenient place for shopping.
- Isetan Shinjuku (The most well-known luxury department store in Japan)
- Big Camera (Japan’s famous discount electronics store)
- UNIQLO (Cheap and high-quality clothing store)
- MUJI (A popular lifestyle goods store with simple designs)
- IKEA (Stylish furniture store with Scandinavian design)
Isetan has Sadaharu Aoki Paris, which I introduced in a previous article.
When you come to Shinjuku Sanchome, you will have no trouble finding a place to buy Japanese souvenirs.
Disney Store products in Japan
If you go to the Disney Store in Japan, you can buy Japan-only Disney goods.
For example, there used to be a collaboration product of Mickey Mouse with Kabuki and Mt.Fuji.
Also, the Disney Store in Japan has items that are limited to each store. The Maihama store in Ikspiari is selling limited-edition cookies. The Shinjuku store will probably release a limited edition product as well.
As Shop Disney in Japan doesn’t ship overseas, you currently have to go directly to the Disney Store to buy them. If you’re a Disney fan, it’s worth stopping by the Disney Store.
I’ve introduced Japan’s largest Disney Store in Shinjuku.
If you’re planning to visit Shinjuku, it’s worth a visit to the Disney Store.
The opening date is still undecided, but as soon as it’s decided, I’ll let you know on the blog.
Thank you for reading to the end.